We are a non-profit organization centered on providing continuing support to small and mid-sized Midwest manufacturers, aligning front-of-the-house operations with back-of-the-house production. Our goal is to help manufacturers in developing efficient, effective, and competitive manufacturing business operations in a global environment.
Our Regional Focus
Centered solely on manufacturing business education and networking, the coalition brings together C-level manufacturing executives across the Midwest, including North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas,Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin,Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and Ohio. Our offices are located centrally in the Quad Cities, in Davenport, Iowa.
The Midwest Manufacturing Business Coalition also works with other manufacturing organizations including regional state MEPs, Innovation Hubs, Universities, and Co-Labs to bring together resources for funding, innovation, R&D, production operations, and technical development, to help manufacturers advance their competitiveness.
Our Organizational Goals
- Become the Midwest’s premier manufacturing business coalition for small and mid-size manufacturers
- Become a catalyst for a paradigm shift in the business of manufacturing
- Help small and mid-size manufacturers to think and act progressively, both regionally & globally
- Create and provide actionable, educational programs to improve manufacturing strategic business operations and competitiveness
- Help establish the Midwest region as the center of manufacturing best practices and knowledge
- Help move those manufacturers that are simply “surviving” to “thriving”